Laser Periodontal Therapy
Drs. James and Regina Minutello are proud to offer patients the option of Periodontal Treatment utilizing the only FDA approved laser for treating Periodontal Disease.
* Less pain, less bleeding, less swelling, less tissue removed, less down time and recovery time!
* Periodontal surgery WITHOUT blades and sutures!
* Laser Periodontal Therapy and the Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure (LANAP) have been shown to remove diseased tissue without removing healthy tissue, maintaining as much tissue around the teeth; to preserve tissue by minimizing gum recession and spaces between teeth; to minimize and eliminate teeth sensitivity and to minimize pain and discomfort compared to conventional periodontal surgery / pocket correction and bone regeneration surgery.
* This procedure allows a more stable healing to take place and possible regeneration of the lost bone.
* Treating periodontal disease with this laser makes it possible to save and restore otherwise hopeless teeth!